FilledThis offer is not available anymore
An R&D start-up commercialising a platform technology to create novel tactile control products. Our clients include prolific brands and manufacturers in consumer and automotive sectors.
The ELECTRICAL ENGINEER role includes (internship/fulltime):
- Delivering industrial standard embedded system solutions in commercial projects.
- Firmware development for Arduino and similar platforms.
- Conducting research on analogue, Cap Sensing and similar technologies.
- Expanding IP portfolio.
You should apply if you:
- Have minimum 2-year industrial experience in consumer electronics, automotive, or relevant fields.
- Have a strong feel for R&D approach and can innovate.
- Are knowledgeable in C/C++ programming, and a deep understand of programming for embedded systems.
- Have experience in IoT platforms, wireless communication and Low energy modules.
- Cap sensing experience is a plus.