Fullstack Developer / Multidisciplinary Engineer - MS
Want to be part of revolutionary industry 4.0 & IoT product for the secondhand market? Join GINDUMAC. We are looking for a Multidisciplinary Engineer or Fullstack Developer for our product MACHINE SPECTOR.
GINDUMAC – Global Industrial Machinery Cluster is an innovative, international Start-Up in the area of trading used production machinery. With MACHINE SPECTOR we created a product that enables real-time monitoring of used machinery. We are looking forward to motivated engineers or developers who are willing to create and shape the Digital Future of the used machinery market.
Help develop our analytics platform build on Django
Report to the Unit Director
Maintain clean code
Think outside the box. At this moment we prefer generalist over specialist. So the broader your knowledge the better
Take full responsibility for your task. We are a small team. You should push forward your projects.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Knowledge of JS-Taskrunners (Gulp)
- Proficient knowledge of Git
- Proficient understanding Experience with Python programming and Django platform
- Experience in working with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS or other IaaS
Not required but nice to have:
- Experience in Data Analysis or Machine Learning
- Experience with Arduino/Raspberry
- Android/iOS Development Experience
- Experience in 3D printing / Product Design
- Experience with Wireless Protocols like Bluetooth/Zigbee, Lora, etc.
Why you shouldn’t miss this
Be part of building a business from scratch
Be part of building a game-changing analytics platform in the industrial segment
Be part of a unique company with a unique working environment
Flexible working hours
Space for own idea development within the business
Work from a cool office in the district of Poblenou / Barcelona
Possibility for a full-time employment