We are on a mission to build the best software intelligence platform for the enterprise cloud. Are you ready to star in the Dynatrace success story? We need somebody who will translate vision into product strategy and deliver value that delights our customers. Are you in?
About the role
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for strategic product decisions and shaping the product experience, roadmap, and vision with your team.
Through your leadership, you will bridge the technical and business worlds to deliver product capabilities that have great impact on our customers and wow them.
To be successful in the role, you have to possess a balance of people management skills and product management expertise. Every day you will be searching for new ways to explain, coach, teach, delegate, and bring out the best in others.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
- Working through the product vision together with a cross-functional leadership team and guiding your product management team to achieve the vision.
- Working closely with our agile R&D team to deliver product capabilities that wow customers and create added value that sells and measurably impacts product adoption.
- Living, supporting, and developing the Dynatrace values and culture, translating vision into the competencies of the lab and driving innovation.
- Inspiring and empowering your team through mentorship and coaching, providing career guidance, and driving cross-lab team alignment.
- Always remaining a product manager at heart, driven by user value, representing the end user’s point of view and striving for innovative solutions by answering the why and understanding the end user’s pain points.
- Several years of product management experience with leadership responsibilities, ideally at a SaaS company.
- Experience delivering enterprise products at scale.
- The abiity to think big, but at the same time break things down into smaller components, and build high-level roadmaps from that.
- A clear sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communication skills towards team, peers, and stakeholders alike.
- The desire to mentor and coach team members and other leaders.
You will love working with us if
- You want to work at a global leader in software intelligence with a flat hierarchy and open culture.
- You are looking for an internationally diverse workplace.
- You want take over a responsible innovative position where you can drive things forward.
- You show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.