Lingokids’ mission is to break down language barriers and provide equal opportunities for kids all around the world. We have currently 7 million families using the product, but we want to get to 100 million. In order to help us with this goal, we are looking for a Marketing Director to join us in our Madrid HQ.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 7M families around the world learn English in a fun and effective way. Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M+ families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily, while incorporating feedback from our customers.
Define our integrated marketing strategy and execute it to increase our distribution, revenue and brand awareness.
As the Director of Marketing, you’ll be an integral part of the leadership team, helping us figure out how to efficiently scale a fast-growing startup. You will lead the marketing team and focus your efforts in the design and implementation of integrated and effective marketing strategies that helps us drive subscribers acquisition.
In this role you’ll help discovering new growth levers and channels for the company to optimise our acquisition strategy and build a powerful brand worldwide.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Create a powerful global communication strategy to raise brand awareness
- Lead and oversee marketing strategy, campaigns and placements to drive growth while improving efficiency of customer acquisition cost across all channels.
- Prepare the company to increase our acq. investment from ~$5m to $10-20m+ / year in ~1-2 years.
- Identify key markets (where to invest in next year) and build new acquisition channels.
- Manage and mentor our marketing talents striving to build a world class team.
- Develop informed points of view on non-financial but critical measures of performance, such as: brand awareness, target users, competitive positioning, etc.
- Minimum 10 years experience doing marketing, at least 5 of them in management roles.
- Solid experience in both paid and organic acquisition channels.
- Superb analytical skills, driven by data and experimentation; Strong decision-making with imperfect information.
- Thrive when working as part of a diverse, multicultural, and multidisciplinary team.
- Ideally have worked with a fast-paced, subscription-based digital product.
- Passionate about building a global product that is helping more than 7M kids around the world learn a new language.
PERKS & BENEFITS
We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Visa Sponsorship: we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us. We will also help you and your family with a smooth relocation.
- Enjoy 23 days of holidays + 14 bank holidays per year. And If the family grows, up to 4 months of paid leave.
- Our kitchen is always full: drinks, snacks & fresh fruits and Friday lunch with all Lingoers are also on us!
- Budget for language lessons, books, conferences and the training you need to be better at your job.
- Flexible Hours: Busy parent, or night owl? We get it. 9 to 5 is not for all of us either.
- International Office: Multicultural team with 10+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Sunny Spain: Over 300 days of sunshine per year with blue-skies in one of the most thriving european capitals.
If any of this rings a bell let’s chat!