Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 300 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence manager to join our growing analytics team. At Social Point, we have developed our own BI architecture and visualisation tools. We process over 3 billion events per day and display over 6000 metrics to our internal customers. As a Business Intelligence Director, you will have a unique opportunity to have a high impact on the business by leading and growing the team that advances our BI tools as well as uncovering new opportunities to improve our products and bring insights to our highly successful games.
Be the product owner for our internal business intelligence tools. To do this you will need to:
- Understand the needs of the game teams
- Create product roadmaps for the BI tools that align the products with the needs of the game teams
- Execute on those roadmaps in a timely manner and with exceptional quality
Lead and grow a team of expert data engineers including:
- Recruiting additional data engineers as required
- Leading the Agile product development processes we use for the Data Lab team (our name for our highly skilled data engineers)
- Managing the professional development of individual team members
Take end to end ownership of Social Point´s Business Intelligence products
Partner with other teams such as Backend Engineering, Data Products (a team of Machine Learning Engineers), Game Data Scientists and of course the teams that design the games.
As a senior member of the Analytics team, work with the other Analytics managers to:
- Continually evaluate and evolve the vision of the team
- Contribute to the strategy for the whole Analytics team as well as for the specific Data Lab team
- Quarterly review the performance of the Data Lab and the Analytics team against their goals.
This is you
- Passionate about video games
- You must be a problem solver and a self starter
- You must be an accomplished expert but also humble
- You must have a business mindset
You also have
- 10+ years of industry experience in Business Intelligence
- Previous experience in a mobile gaming company or a gaming analytics company
- 3+ years of experience in managing engineering teams with a deep commitment to continuous development of those team members that you take responsibility for
- Deep understanding of BI tools and big data architecture
- Previous experience building end to end Business Intelligence systems
- Exceptional communication skills in English
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!