FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Netflix is hiring a Director to manage the marketing team for the Nordic region. This is a senior, strategic and creative position with a remit to impact the trajectory of our business in the region.
The Director will lead a team of Netflix employees and agency partners, running local, pan-regional and global title and brand campaigns and will need to inspire a highly-skilled team of social and marketing experts. It will require partnership and collaboration with the PR, Publicity, Brand & Editorial, Content and product teams, and reports to the VP of Marketing, EMEA.
Building on the current success of Netflix across Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, this person will need a strategic mindset and good business sense to continue this growth into new tranches of consumers. The right leader will continue to grow the business and fandom, spot new areas for experimentation, and increase positive word of mouth in a changing entertainment and social landscape.
We’re looking to build title brands and create cultural phenomena with a local flavour to grow the business, so we need a marketing director who has extraordinary creative taste and a strong instinct for stories that will get consumers talking.
The Netflix culture rewards daredevils who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion and curiosity.
- Country marketing strategy. You will set the marketing strategy for the Nordic markets each quarter in conjunction with your EMEA marketing peers.
- Entertainment marketing/social campaigns. You will lead and launch unique campaigns for our Netflix originals and any other high profile content in the Nordics.
- Integration. You will serve as a key voice in assuring marketing, PR, and brand & editorial are speaking with one voice.
- Cultural ambassador. You will be critical to helping Netflix understand the Nordics region while also living and embracing the Netflix culture.
- Lead. You will be a key part of the European marketing leadership team helping to guide EMEA marketing strategy for Netflix.
Experience & Skills
- Digital and/or social media expertise. We are looking for someone that has demonstrated experience launching campaigns that drive word of mouth.
- Consumer marketing know-how. We are looking for someone that understands consumer marketing (preferably in the entertainment or consumer technology space) and how not only build strategy but also execute flawlessly.
- Depth of knowledge. Solid Nordics marketing experience in a related industry.
- Concise and clear communication. We are looking for someone fluent in at least one of the Nordic languages, as well as an English speaker that's comfortable communicating in several languages.
- A history of leadership. We'd like to see evidence of serving as a key decision maker in a senior marketing role.
The role is based in our EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam and will require regular trips to the Nordics.
Netflix company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.