At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. Running a website of over 100M visits per month in 57 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with 11+ years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day. Check out the details here!
At Trovit you’ll find a team of around 100 people doing great things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We set ourselves challenging goals, promote autonomy as a way to achieve ever-higher summits, interact and collaborate with humbleness and have a supportive approach as our main driver. See for yourself!
We are looking for a Digital Sales Manager for our Sales Team with a fluent level of English and Spanish. You will join a dynamic team developing Trovit's presence in UK market (and other English speaking markets). You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining the collaboration with our clients to achieve sales goals. We expect you to take your own executive decisions on a daily basis and shape the relationship with the clients for the long run. Proactivity, independence and problem solving mentality is a must for this role as you’ll have full responsibility of increasing our client base and revenue for the region.
What you will do:
- Generate new business to develop the company’s presence in different countries for Properties, Jobs and Cars verticals
- Establish and maintain collaboration with prospects and clients to achieve sales goals
- Manage the client portfolio for optimisation and incremental business opportunities
- Analyze and monitor metrics in order to increase sales and delivery
- Give support and constructive feedback to the Product, Marketing and SEO teams
What we expect from you:
- +3 years of sales or business development experience in Digital Businesses (Digital is a keyword!)
- Knowledge of Online Marketing Metrics and business models; CPC, CPM, CPL, etc.
- Online marketing knowledge and experience with web analytics, SEM, SEO, CRM
- Background in acquiring new business and strong skills in cold calling, sales pitches and general business development
- Excellent level of English and Spanish. Other languages is a plus!
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns, strong problem solving ability
- Exhibit high energy, proactivity and orientation to goals while being a team player
What we offer:
The most important thing that we offer at Trovit is our culture and an environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
We also offer several benefits including:
- Continuous training
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- Language classes (English and Spanish)
- Coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Bike parking
- Two yearly retreats usually involving skiing or sunbathing
Sounds like you? Then we should talk!
Trovit will help you find the most interesting ads published in thousands of classifieds websites, saving you the time it would take you to surf all those pages. To make it even easier, you can set up your own personalized alerts for your searches and Trovit will alert you when there is a new ad that might interest you.
For classified sites (ie, real estate portals or job boards), Trovit is a great source of qualified traffic. Users see a snippet of your ad on Trovit and if they’re interested in it they are sent directly to the ad’s page on your website. Integrate your content in our search engine and you will start receiving qualified traffic in just a few hours.
Trovit is present in more than 40 countries.