Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a passionate Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
Does that sounds like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still sound like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Create a Product strategy that ensures effective alignment with the Company's Product Roadmap.
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
- Analyzing and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Work closely with the project manager and other product owners to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines.
- Test A/B designs.
- Working in coordination with the development team to execute, deliver and improve the product.
- Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled deliverables meet requirements and business expectations.
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for multivariate experiments.
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development process.
- Empowering and guiding others to work effectively and efficiently with data is part of your role.
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Experience running A/B tests (or exposure to A/B testing concepts)
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Technology passionate. Used to working with IT Teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and interface with all levels of management negotiating and influencing to build consensus.
- Advanced level in English and Spanish (written and spoken), ideally with experience in international environments
- Familiarity with agile
- Experience as a Product Owner or Product Analyst is a plus.
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future Project Director to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test.
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.