Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
Product Owner duties and responsibilities
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with IT department to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Product Owner requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 2 year(s)
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Prontopiso is a Proptech Startup with over 20 employees in offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia.
Since we decided to create Prontopiso we were determined that we did not want to be a fancy window of beautiful properties in which it was worth living. That was a minimum.
We know that a house is probably the most important investment in someone´s life and the buying and selling process is not as transparent as it should be. There are alot of crossed interests of official bodies, financial institutions and, of course, sellers and buyers. Each on one end of the rope, pulling the same desire: Make the best possible investment.
Many times, in addition, personal circumstances happens and decisions have to be accelerated. Therefore, because it is easy to get lost, because life comes as it comes and because time is the key to making the best decision, Prontopiso is today as it is: The only Real Estate that advances money meanwhile we sell your property.
Prontopiso offers you time to find the best buyer.
Prontopiso accompanies and advises to the clients along the whole process from the moment of the valuation of your house to the notarial signature