Have you ever wished to create something that you could proudly say: ‘I did this’? Would you like to be part of amazing teams where cooperation, learning and fun are the main players on stage?
At Nuvolar we develop amazing software applications. Our aim is not only to create functional software but to build cool and game changing applications that transform industries. And we are proud to do so!
Role & Responsibilities
- Doing research within our industry and on market competitors.
- Working on marketing projects.
- Collaboration with the other teams to achieve the company goals.
- Focus on Digital Marketing, SEO, etc.
- Creating content for all social media, checking the impact of our posts and reporting the results.
- Using your creativity in writing, image designs in order to reach the attention of our target group.
- Promoting our company services/products.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Writing content for the company’s blog or website.
- Running small online marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate marketing activities.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- You are able to drive and execute our marketing plan and strategies.
- You are a team player and an improvement seeker with a creative mindset.
- You take ownership and have a proactive approach.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Catalan will be a plus.
- Having experience within the Spanish market will be considered as an asset.
What do we offer to you?
- Career path.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible remote working policy.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Day off on your birthday!
- Gym allowance.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Learning activities & training.
- Social events & team activities.
- International environment. Respect, diversity & a lot of fun.
- Great Referral program.
If your profile fits the position and you are excited about becoming a Nuvolad or Nuvolady we will be happy to hear from you!
Nuvolar Works is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, race or religion.