Excited about social media, digital communication, and their connection to business results of an ambitious start-up? Join us in our mission to end bike theft and enable connected cycling experience to the whole world.
- Have a knack for social media and digital communication in general,
- Be the master of word and enjoy talking to people,
- Be result-oriented,
- Have either a talent for design, or be enthusiastic about sales. Or both.
Fluency in Dutch is preferred, although proactive personality can compensate for that. Feel like you got all it takes and don't speak Dutch? Let us know anyway.
You should also have:
- ‘McGyver mindset’ – what can YOU do with only a paperclip?
- Discipline of Captain America,
- Inner motivation of Nikola Tesla – there’s more to life than piling cash,
- Unhealthy affection for bikes – owning three or more bikes is a must!
- Slightly twisted sense of humour. (The line above is a joke, of course. Partly.)
We're a small team, so you'll do a nice variety of different things. Main of all, you will be the final responsible person for:
- Building the community on social media, from targeting strategy to content creation and actual communication,
- Boosting supply and demand on the platform online - or even in the field,
- Coming up with creative, innovative, and impactful campaign ideas,
- Collecting and processing user feedback,
- Supporting other even unrelated initiatives of the startup where necessary.
Why should you consider
Absolute hands-on experience large companies aren't able to provide,
Guidance in your work and a
Load of freedom to actually do your job well.
Made-to-measure job description based on mutual agreement,
Space for own initiatives.
Chance to join BikeFair for the long run.
And, of course, a bike for personal use. :)
Conditions & Details
The internship is 4 days per week for 6 months, but conditions can be discussed.