Looking to fast-track your knowledge of all things digital marketing? Thirsty for mentorship in an accomplished team but also want to be hands on? Keen to learn more in two weeks, than you would elsewhere in two years, whilst getting exposure to some pretty big clients? BounceX could be your next move with this awesome digital marketing opportunity in our Client Success team ...
Client Success @ BounceX
Our Client Success team solves our clients’ most pressing digital problems through our cutting-edge, People Based Marketing (PBM) software. Your role will be to support the Senior Client Success Managers by taking a consultative and thoughtful approach to digital marketing, developing, implementing and optimising comprehensive marketing strategies and campaigns for our clients based on consumer behaviour, whilst partnering with internal stakeholders across the business.
If you love digital marketing, the fast-paced environment of a startup and working closely with cross-functional teams, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished Client Success team and help blaze the trail for future growth.
This is what you can expect to get up to in our Client Success team:
- Support senior leadership in the success of BounceX’s International customer base, including initial onboarding, strategy development, execution and optimization and retention
- Work directly with Senior Customer Success Managers to build and execute marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world; fully understand your customer's business strategy and measurements for success
- Use your attention to detail to execute campaigns efficiently and flawlessly
- Continuously think outside the box to generate new campaign ideas, tailored to the unique needs of your clients
- Serve as customer advocate internally while collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, engineering, and design
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in BounceX and fully leverage our entire suite of services
So what will help you succeed in our Client Success Team?
- Some previous experience in Digital Marketing or Account Management, but don’t worry if you don’t have that, relevant internship/academic experience would be great!
- Exposure to ecommerce, website analytics and/or email marketing would be ideal, as would familiarity with Google Analytics or other online traffic analytic tools
- Elite communication skills; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming push back and want more client interaction experience
- Attention to detail with the ability to project manage, set priorities and stay organised when managing multiple client relationships
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with the desire to be a key contributor on a results-oriented team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy dose of humility
What else do you need to know?
We’re a fast-growing, close-knit, London based team focussed on achieving the same level of success as our NYC based colleagues, but quicker! We’re dedicated to ramping our teams as quickly as possible with initial structured training, dedicated mentorship and onboarding provided in our NYC HQ, the heart of BounceX.
We’re also incredibly proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.