TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 170+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 33 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
We are looking for a mid to senior-level digital designer with a focus on designing for growth, acquisition, conversion rate optimization, and UX. You will create beautiful and functional acquisition funnels, webpages and email templates for one of our high-growth brands.
You will work closely with the Product, Design and Data team in order to make the product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract customers.
In this role, you should be creative, with all the usual skills of a visual designer; spacing, layout, typography, color theory, but also analytical and with a head for business. You should be able to react to data findings and use these to iterate and improve on your designs, in order to best serve the customer.
- Creating attractive and usable UIs
- Creating and optimizing acquisition funnels
- Iterating on designs based on data and A/B tests
- Developing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Working according to established brand guidelines and maintaining consistency across various platforms
- Creating email campaigns
- Creating web pages for an already existing site, including graphics, layout etc
- Creating landing pages
- Taking ideas from concept to execution, working with project managers, design colleagues, information technologists, and content experts to deliver an effective user experience
- Presenting and selling design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
- At least 4 years proven experience as a Digital Designer
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A working knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or Webflow would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Ability to take constructive criticism, and use this to amend and improve designs
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, international team
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Private Health Insurance plan for you and your kids.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly Internet allowance.
- Working-from-home setup allowance
- Sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored external training and development programs.
- Quarterly Company bonus and recruitment referral programs.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Beautiful offices with amazing city view terraces, right in the centre of Barcelona.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English