Do you have a passion for DevOps culture, having great insight into what services are doing, and securing them? Do you enjoy defining strategy and rolling up your sleeves to help organizations achieve these goals while operating in the cloud, on-premise and everywhere in between? If so, read on!
Cimpress is the world leader in mass customization. You’ve probably heard of our brands, including Vistaprint, WIRmachenDRUCK, Pixartprinting and others. Cimpress Security is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will help build the services to secure Cimpress and all of its brands.
In this role, youwill focuson delivering a secure Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Pipeline, Monitoring, Alerting, tooling, and consulting. Asa member of the Cimpress Security team, youwill be working directly to shape oursecurityvision in these spacesandhave a real impact on a large and ever increasing number of developers.
Thisisagreatopportunityforinnovative, entrepreneurial-minded individualslookingtomakealargeimpactinachallenging, highlycreative,andever-evolvingculture. Come join us andmakeyour mark!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will provide the architectural expertise and leadership to help drive our Secure SDLC, Monitoring, Alerting, and Security Services ecosystem. You will also have a critical role in ensuring we’re providing the right services as best we can to keep us on the cutting edge into the future. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about automation and is comfortable in the selection, implementation, automation, management, administration, and operation of these systems.
In this role, you will help Cimpress to succeed by...
... identifying, selecting, designing and implementing security tools for our security service offering
... architecting a modern, operable, and scalable infrastructure using cloud technologies where appropriate
... documenting and coaching developers in proper operations concerns and practices
- Define operational strategy and architecture based on applied research
- Contribute and implement the best solutions for the Cimpress Security Services
- Identify opportunities for automation and design and implement solutions accordingly
- Supporting development teams in implementing a secure SDLC
- Share knowledge through documentation and consulting
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge, reliability, and creativity with modern software development infrastructure
- Possess strong motivation to build, improve, and maintain a robust suite of software development infrastructure offerings for running microservices consumed by a large enterprise
- Prior success implementing infrastracure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation
- Excellent communication skills for presenting solutions and sharing knowledge
- Experience operating and automating an IT infrastructure using cloud providers
- Strong understanding of underlying IT concepts (TCP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, SSH)
- Experience operating in a microservices architecture
- Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, TravisCI, GitLab CI)
- Configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Salt)
- Development experience (Node.JS, Ruby, Python, .NET)
- Infrastructure automation tools (Rake, Packer, Vagrant, Consul, kubernetes, Docker)
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean)
- Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools (Sumo Logic, Splunk, ELK, Grafana)