After 4 years of intense research and product development on breakthrough digital mental health solutions; we launched as Koa Health in October 2020. And having recently secured a successful and oversubscribed Series A funding totaling €30m we are continuing to grow our global population in all functional areas.
We are a digital mental health company bringing high-quality mental healthcare to people around the world. We launched our first commercial product in the US and UK in February 2020 (Foundations) and 2021 is filled with launching our regulated product, (Mindset), alongside developing a pipeline of clinical products.
To read more about our recent funding and a little about our CEO and vision, click the below link; https://www.koahealth.com/blog-post/meet-koa-health
Your New Role
We’re looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join the digital health team to help us create a digital health product on AWS infrastructure with best in class security with compliance to standards including HIPAA, SOC2 and ISO 27001. If you’re looking to make a difference for a meaningful role working within a small team, you’ll feel right at home with us.
You’ll be part of one of the fastest-growing companies in digital health technology, and you’ll be challenged daily, learn constantly, see the impact of your opinions and work, and grow as an Engineer.
- Build automations for cybersecurity in the AWS platform to provide continuous compliance for Containers, EKS, Cognito, RDS and other services
- Secure the CI/CD pipelines which build docker containers from typescript, nodejs and other technologies
- Build and maintain infrastructure on AWS using terraform and cloud formation
- Monitor the full system for signs of errors and unexpected activity
- Act as a security subject matter export to provide advice and consultancy to the development team with secure coding guidelines and best practices
- Participate in simulations for incident response and disaster recovery
- You will have a good knowledge of security in AWS
- Strong background in coding or security testing
- Knowledge of security tools like guard-duty, security hub, prowler
- Ability to write Lambdas & Config rules for security requirements to react to security events
- Administration of monitoring, alerting and observability tools like Datadog, CloudWatch, Kibana
- Ability to learn new skills and find solutions in a dynamic environment
- OWASP Secure Coding Practices
- Industry standard cybersecurity frameworks, such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, CIS Benchmarks, SOC2, etc.
- Certifications in AWS or hands on cybersecurity
Why Koa Health?
We are at the forefront of innovation in the MedTech arena. By working with us, in whatever role, you get to make a true impact on the lives of others.
Aside from this, we provide all the necessary support and perks to make your life at work and outside of work fun and comfortable all year round, such as:
- Complete flexibility – we’re hiring your skills and experience, so ask you to use these in the most effective way you can. At the moment we are mostly working from home, however post COVID 19 we’re happy to review this with you.
- A democratic team culture that encourages everybody to contribute ideas and acquire new skills, we have regular catch ups as a global team and have the opportunity to work cross functionally as needed.
- A fantastic salary package that includes: Generous Healthcare Benefits, Ticket Restaurant, Pension, Life Assurance and Equity – from the moment you join!
- Finally as a business we are focused on supporting your wellbeing throughout COVID and beyond, we provide you with a Wellness Allowance and Wellness Leave to help manage both your mental and physical health as you see fit.
An Inclusive Workplace
Koa Health is committed to workplace diversity and to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of inclusion. We believe that bringing our diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives together is the way to solve today’s complex health problems in a booming digital era.
Our goal is to create a culture and environment where our people feel empowered to do their best work whilst being their authentic selves. We commit to creating an inclusive environment where we recognise the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and where there is an unbiased acceptance of others.
If you are as excited as us by the future we can create, then do get in touch.