Swapcard is an event networking app, we provide our solution to organizers to help their participants make meaningful encounters.
We launched our services by the end of 2014 and have worked with almost 900 events so far. We are growing quickly, and are now opening an office in Canada.
Swapcard is also a great startup with 22 young and passionate team-members. We’ve just closed a new fundraising deal which will soon let us grow to 35 members and conquer new territories. We have a very strong team spirit and we love to learn new things.
# YOUR MISSION
As a DevOps engineer you will be on the front seat to make our platform the most reliable ever.
- Managing the AWS environment and the related assets
- Maintain Build Automation with Jenkins
- Create and enforce standards for minimizing downtime
- Plan Business Resiliency and Recovery
# YOUR PROFILE
- Experienced in managing AWS cloud infrastructures
- Strong understanding of DevOps processes, methodologies, and best practice
- Sensitive to performance, security and stability issues
- Comfortable with DevOps / infrastructure management tools (we use AWS, Docker, Jenkins, git)
- Passionate about making life easier for your fellow engineers by building efficient dev tools
We look for fast learners who are also passionate and humble people.
You’ve always dreamt to join a fast-growing startup and to take part of its success? This your chance!
You’ll be trusted and have a lot of responsibilities and autonomy, and we’ll make sure you always keep learning and growing along with Swapcard.
It also means joining a passionate, highly-skilled and friendly team, on a “Work hard, Play hard” atmosphere.
- Salary based on your profile
- Free gears
- Lunches, snacks & perks
- Friday drinks, team activities
PLEASE APPLY HERE => https://swapcard.typeform.com/to/WykU34