It doesn't matter if you started as a sysadmin or
developer... if you feel you are a DevOps ninja and you love CI/CD,
docker approach, cloud implementation, orchestration tools and more, we
have an amazing project for you!
We work for some of the amazing Internet projects in the market. With us you will grow as a ninja DevOps by teaching and learn about new technologies very related with cloud approach and microservices strategy.
- Advanced Linux Administration (kernel tuning, limits, networking, configuration)
- Strong in scripting language: Python, Bash...
- Orchestration tools: Ansible, Puppet, Salt...
- Containers: Advanced knowledge in Docker for development workflow using containers as artifact (Docker Compose / MiniKube) and some cluster platform like K8S
- Cloud computing: Strong in AWS (3+ Years) with orchestration platform like TERRAFORM
- Deep knowledge in CI/CD using DevOps approach (Blue/green - Canary, Pipelines, quality stage, Integration test...)
- Deep knowledge about development environments and workflow
- Cloud monitoring tools: telegraf, Kibana , InfluxDB, Grafana...
- Log Platforms: Logstash, Fluentd, FileBeats
English: well spoken, high level of comprehension ability, good level in reading and writing
Diagnostic and troubleshooting ability at system and software layers
Ability to write useful documentation
Good communication skills and engineering culture (Align --> Develop --> Share --> Feedback)
Nice to have:
- Experience on Internet platforms with high traffic (Apps, CDN, Microservices...)
- AWS Ninja: Architect Associate Certification
- Development skills: PHP, Java, JS
Self learning and investigation capacity
Docker Ninja: Clustering advanced knowledge: Kubernetes, SWARM, KOPS
PCI Services experience
- GitHub account
- Contributions to open source community
- IT related blog or hobby
- Technologies: Spinnaker, K8S, Consul, Vault, KMS, DCD, Helm
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Startup Company behavior
- Career plan
- Working from home
- Join to different projects and scenarios
- Young and cooperative environment
About Geko Cloud