You should be a software developer whose work doesn't end once the code is pushed. You understand where your code runs, how it behaves and what happens under the hood. Furthermore, you understand web applications, distributed systems and can design them if you are needed to.
You also know how to monitor them.
This position will be assisting multiple teams of developers and data scientists and it's important to have a broad understanding of CS and IT topics.
• Work with developers to plan new components or improvements to existing systems
• Improve and automate manual processes, implement best practices
• Improve testing and deployment processes, monitoring, alerting, and other integrations
• Proficiency with at least two of Ruby, Python and Bash
• Proficiency with any of the following is a plus: Docker, Java, Go, Angular, ELK, Machine Learning
• Linux knowledge
• Experience with AWS
• Interests in gaming and e-sports
• Technologies we use: AWS EC2, RDS, Postgres DB, Redshift, S3, MQ (RabbitMQ, Sidekiq), Elastic Beanstalk, Docker, Ruby on Rails, Python, Java and more
We offer you:
• A "get shit done" culture
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
• Dojo Labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to 10% of your working time on the Esport project of your choice
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts
• Multiple gaming rooms, including a VR-room and team gaming sessions
• A daily open bar including snacks, soft drinks, beer and liquor and a massage chair
• Many different team events like BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send an e-mail containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!