If you want to work with incredible professionals and you love new challenges, this is the place for you!
Being an Intelygenz DevOps means you’ve been singled out for your capabilities and skills in automation, definition, and standardization. Our DevOps help other developers achieve greater efficiency and quality in their working processes using the most cutting-edge tools.
Given their key role in strategy, the DevOps team cannot allow workarounds, and their work must always be held to the highest of standards. This is why they all have many years of experience and learning with them as mentors, becomes a professionally enriching experience.
During your first month, you will be lucky enough to have at least one expert mentor walk you through this phase and help get you oriented and on your way to success. From the second month onwards, you will be in control and able to make decisions that you consider appropriate and necessary for every situation that arises.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Thorough knowledge in:
- Management and deployment using AWS.
- Deployment infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Git version control.
- Linux/Unix operating systems, both physical and virtualized infrastructures.
- Knowledge in:
- Container deployment architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, EKS, ECS).
- Configuration management systems like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, etc.
- Basic administration of databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Experience configuring a system of CI/CD (GitLabCI, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Ability to develop scripts in at least one programming language (Python or Ruby type)
- Experience in agile projects and methodologies
- For this position, it is essential to have an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English in reading, speaking, and writing.
- Management and deployment using GCP, OpenStack, Azure, etc.
- Different software testing strategies.
- Have been involved in designing a cloud-based solution.
- Ability to drop into code and logs to diagnose problems.
- Experience with good development practices.
- Ability to work closely with the team, ensuring the creation of accessible, high-performance applications.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication with customers, both internal and external.
- Must be autonomous and have a clear focus on customer/service/results.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, high level of initiative, responsibility, adaptation, highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Flexible schedule and 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth plus mentoring to help you grow in your career. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- English classes, paid events, Udemy courses and one hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers. Sky is the limit!!
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…)
- Open bar of Udemy
- Don't be afraid of you you are! You will feel embraced and supported by the team and the whole company.
- Office in Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
- ... and an Intelygenz Anniversary exclusive T-Shirt
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.