What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Professional career development.
- Corporate Culture based on Remote first, Agile development and fluent communication.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Social Benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Restaurant credit card and Budget aimed at training courses based on your needs.
- WeWork offices located in Castellana 43, Madrid.
- Best hardware for Developers (i.e. MacBook Pro and 27-inch screen).
- English classes available.
What are the requirements for the position?
- More than 3 years of professional experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Expertise in Azure and/or AWS cloud systems.
- Experience working on high availability sites.
- English is mandatory due to Clients and Organisation needs (Provable minimum B2+).
- Knowledge installing and configuring software and data on VMs.
- Knowledge in the creation and use of VM images through to deployment of a VM and triage of issues in the Azure environment with the purpose of executing Disaster Recovery plans.
- Knowledge managing change to VMs and configurations including VM images and CI/CD pipelines as applicable.
- Docker knowledge.
- Terraform knowledge.
- Knowledge on Microservices infrastructure based on Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in infrastructure monitoring through dashboard.
- Follow Agile / Scrum principles.
What will you be working at in GuideSmiths on a daily basis?
- Manage the AWS/Azure/Google cloud production server for a high reliability site, working closely with the entire team to ensure all the releases.
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage AWS/Azure/Google cloud based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- CI/CD based on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
What skills add value to your application?
- Passionate for technology.
- Being able to work with international team members.
- Team player.
- Proactive and excellent communicator.
- Seek for continuous improvement.
- Clients and results orientation.