Elinvar offers an integrated solution for asset managers to digitalize their business – under their brand and in their corporate design. Working at Elinvar is the platform itself: uncomplicated and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect the lot from ourselves too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
The technical stack consists of a growing number of micro-services primarily based on Java 8. The message bus is based on Kafka and a GraphQL layer. The services are running in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in a high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React.js. We are using GitLab for source control and continuous integration. The development process is in Scrum-based with 2-weeks sprints.
Sounds interesting? We’re now looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f) to join our team at Elinvar. We are looking forward to receiving your application online via our portal.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Extending our monitoring and alerting with a focus on business processes
- Assisting the integration of 3rd parties like custodians banks
- Constantly improving the security of the platform
- Finetuning the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
- Enhancing our highly accessible platform while using the latest technologies like AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Couchbase and Kafka
Our perfect match
- University degree or an equivalent education
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience with Linux and scripting languages like BASH, Python
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- You advocate DevOps philosophy and emphasize effective communication and collaboration between engineering, product, and operations
- You never stop learning and are particularly passionate about technology
- Based in Berlin, Elinvar is the comprehensive, digital and customized solution for wealth managers
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!