What we do
We create software for our customers on different platforms, going from SOA legacy to web and mobile (iOS and Android). We support our great devs with CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins, standardizing and optimizing the delivery process.
Next to that, we are busy improving and automating our server and network infrastructure while integrating further within the Crealogix Group.
Build, manage and improve various internal environments with a focus on automation, configuration management, continuous integration and best practices.
- Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
- Manage services deployment in heterogenous platforms, including Docker
- Enhance CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Nexus, Sonarqube and Gitlab
- Automate and improve our servers provisioning with configuration management
- Build and improve monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization, maintenance and support
You break through, learn fast and like to find and implement new solutions. You take proactive ownership of the environments and will be working with skilled teams and challenging projects in which you can define the technological direction.
- Solid experience in systems and software engineering
- Experience with networking and firewalls technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Web and Mobile development lifecycle (iOS and Android)
- Proven experience with Jenkins pipelines (groovy, shared functions, plugins, integration with slaves on kubernetes, etc.)
- Infrastructure automation experience, preferably with Ansible or Puppet
- Experience with Virtualization technologies, we use KVM and lxc through Proxmox
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools like nagios and grafana
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban and Agile principles
- Written and spoken English and Spanish
- Open, eager to learn, analytical and proactive team player
- Best practices and quality awareness
- Optional experience with Kafka, ELK, Sentry
- IT related University Degree and eventual certifications are a plus
Why work with us?
- Great location: our offices are in one of the best area for Barcelona businesses
- Solid company working in the growing sector of eBanking and Fintech
- English classes with native speakers at our offices
- Casual dress code
- All Fridays and August: intensive schedule
- Great work environment
- Free coffee and eco fruit every week
- Flexible working hours
- International and dynamic environment
- Joining a solid company in a market of continuous growth which invest in the most advanced technologies
Innofis|CREALOGIX is a self-financed and privately held company helping companies to achieve sustainable competitive advantages by means of an efficient, innovative use of IT. Innovation as a key component for sustainable growth.
Innofis was born in a social, global world, with international vision, serving customers all around the globe.Today, Innofis is highly-focused in providing customer centric solutions to financial institutions in a digital world.
Our digital omnichannel platform, value-added modules and data analytics solutions will help Banks to boost its digital strategy in a robust, personalized, integrated and time-to-market manner.
That’s our daily challenge.
Why INNOFIS – CREALOGIX
Since January 2018 INNOFIS with more than 130 very skilled employees has become a member of the CREALOGIX-Group. Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends or even challenging activities? INNOFIS laughs a lot – whether it’s a joke or two, working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We Crealogues work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges to master. If you are not losing your smile in a dynamic environment and have stamina and endurance, then you can expect personal responsibility, varied tasks and an open culture, casual dress code, English lessons and much more.
About the CREALOGIX-Group:
Our history began in 1996 in Switzerland with a few innovative minds and today we employ about 570 people at various locations worldwide, including Switzerland, Germany, England, Austria, Singapore and, most recently, Spain. The CREALOGIX Group is a globally active, independent Swiss software house and is one of the market leaders in digital banking as a FinTech Top 100 company.
CREALOGIX develops and implements:
- Innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow,
- Smart solutions for home and office for everything that makes administration, payment transactions and e-banking
- Didactic and technical solutions for web-based learning in companies, administrations and educational institutions