WHO ARE WE?
Vilynx is building the most powerful AI brain to drive big companies growth and change the way the data is being understood. We are developing leading edge AI and Machine Learning technologies that help drive customer engagement and brand loyalty.
You would be joining a very talented team that specializes in machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, scalability and data visualization
- Improve observability, reliability and monitoring of Vilynx platform.
- Continuous improvement of our monitoring, CI/CD pipelines and instrumentation solutions.
- Build internal tools for reliably releasing infrastructure using Terraform, Saltstack.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience designing, implementing and operating CloudNative systems.
- Proven experience as a Systems Engineer with knowledge of Linux (preferably Ubuntu).
- Experience working with AWS and best practices (EC2, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch).
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration (Kubernetes and Docker).
- Proficiency in Configuration Management and Infrastructure as code (preferably Terraform and Saltstack).
- Comfortable writing code when required to automate some tasks (Bash or Python).
- Experience in building systems that scale.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Kubernetes Orchestration and Prometheus Monitoring.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab preferably).
- Competitive salary + individual training budget + stock option package depending on experience level.