Who we are?
We are looking for a proactive, tenacious and focused individual to join our Engineering team in Barcelona, a Systems Administrator that will serve as the critical bridge between development, quality, IT, and product management to ensure the success of our new cloud platform.
What we're looking for?
Datumize is looking for a SysAdmin to join the Engineering team. You will enjoy being part of a company focused on the development of low-level applications. You will be able to decide the best approach to handle complex remote installations.
• Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
• Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
• Provide input and execute on efforts to improve the efficiency and quality of our development projects, working autonomously and other company areas to ensure new capabilities are successfully brought to market.
• Experience working with AWS (e.g. EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, RedShift, IAM, CloudWatch).
• Focus on Security
• DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment.
• Experience with container technologies, like Docker, Kubernetes or similar.
• Excellent written and spoken level of English
• Knowledge ofMicroservice Architectures
Nice to Have
• Automatic Deployment (Chef)
• Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
• NoSql databases (InfluxDB)
• Apache Kafka
• Terraform or similar
• Administration of Microstrategy or other OLAP solutions
• Influxdata stack (Influxdb + kapacitor)
• Full-time job
• High-Tech Startup environment
• Product development company (we’re not a consulting/integrator company!)
• Professional career development in a highly skilled team that combines senior and junior members.
• Participate in company 2019 Stock Plan.
• Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in Barcelona
• A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks and good coffee
• Excellent location, near to beach and mountains.