Do you like traveling? Do you enjoy the exotic? Do you like challenges? If the answer is YES, welcome to Exoticca!
Exoticca is a company that started in 2013 by professionals specialized in the creation and online distribution of trips. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, though the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. We are a highly ambitious and well-funded start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Glovo, SinDelantal.com, or Idealista, among others.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team in rapid international growth, seeking new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
What will be your main functions?
As a DevOps engineer, you will be utilizing mainly AWS, Ansible, Packer, etc, to deliver and maintain our products. Your main responsibility will be to maintain and continuously improve our systems infrastructure, automating key processes such as setup, deployment, and monitoring.
What will be your challenge?
- You will be in charge of all the system services involving the product
- Maintain and improve continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) processes
- Work closely with the development team to understand automation needs
- We are strongly oriented to infrastructure-as-code solutions
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production and Dev environments
- Our main applications stack are based on: Apache + php + Mysql, nodejs + pm2
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems (Debian, Centos)
- Experience managing Windows servers
- Experience setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Experience configuring applications in PHP and JS stacks
- Experience with automation/monitoring tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Packer, Grafana)
- All your work is in Git
- You are an excellent team player
Nice to have:
- Experience with container systems (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You used to work in Scrum
- Knowledge of databases administration: Mysql or PostgreSQL
- CRM integrations
- Competitive compensation package, in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Individual Training Budget.
- Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance with Cobee.
- Flexible working schedule, just make sure you meet your monthly goals!
- 100% remote working model.
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel with Exoticca at reduced prices !!!
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you can earn a very nice bonus!
- Quarterly team activities, English lesson, bi-anual company parties.
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization where teamwork, drive, commitment, resilience and being customer-centric are the core values.
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.