Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for world-class DevOps engineer to work in our Barcelona office. You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment and solving difficult problems. You are focused on making sure that customers get the best service possible. You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- Installing, configuring, upgrading and scaling Glovo servers and services infrastructure
- Managing continuous delivery processes for Glovo applications
- Working with developers on production needs and help/support Glovo applications in production
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent)
- Experience with Continious Integration solutions
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker
- Knowledge of message brokers like Rabbit & Kafka
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with MySQL and Redis
- Knowledge of IT security (DDOS attacks, Firewalls, DNS hijacking, etc)
- Strong network knowledge (CCNA certificate is a plus)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Knowledge of Java server development and best practices in this area is HUGE plus
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!