TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Artificial Intelligence team at TransPerfect and build services in Golang, NodeJS, Python, C++, and Kubernetes for millions of users.
You’d be part of a team developing our GlobalLink AI suite, that includes a web portal, APIs, and a scalable artificial intelligence platform based on microservices for which we use a state-of-the-art tech stack, including Kubernetes and Docker containers. Your goal will be to improve our CD/CI approach, automate the operations, and enable the platform to exponentially scale.
You’ll fit within our team if you love solving challenges, you want to make an impact working for the top brands in the world, and you are ambitious and detail oriented. You’ll need to work with a variety of teams in the US, Europe, and Asia, and make things better every day.
To find out more about our solutions, please visit: https://globallink.transperfect.com/
- Contribute to the design and operations of our cloud infrastructure (dev, production, QA) in Amazon Web Services and our colocation.
- Run applications on an orchestration platform using tools like Kubernetes, Clipper, and Docker to ensure at least a 99.5% availability.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and logging, as well as create the right tools for developers to own their pieces of the code with the most autonomy.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with at least two of the programming languages above and also bash in Linux environments.
- Experience on Kubernetes, Docker, monitoring tools, and CD/CI.
- Good knowledge of AWS.
- Can-do attitude to communicate within a diverse team of developers.
- Previous experience with high-load web applications.
New York, NY, USA
5000 - 10000