PAGANTIS is an established Spanish fintech company founded in 2011 which provides automated, friction-free ‘buy now pay later’ services to large and small merchants in Spain, Italy and France.
The company has been recently acquired by Afterpay Touch Group (an Australian listed company with a market cap of AU$ 27 bn and global leading operations in the ‘buy now pay later’ industry) and is to serve as a platform for European expansion in the months to come.
Are you an ascending DevOps Engineer seeking the summit of software development and deployment?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer eager to join a DevOps team at Pagantis. If you are a proactive, driven individual who is motivated by the challenge to help teams decide which technology stacks / cloud / big data solutions to use, this may be your dream job!
What you will be doing:
- Automating the operations and production of large-scale distributed systems so no manual intervention is needed eventually
- Help develop a state of the art platform as a service solution using the latest and greatest technologies and approaches. (e.g. Amazon AWS, Kubernetes)
- Develop a new Docker cluster solution based in Kubernetes.
- Help develop the best possible continuous delivery pipelines
- Forensic analysis and troubleshooting when things go wrong
- Work closely with the developers making sure that they follow the infrastructure guidelines that you set and help them make design / reliability trade offs and implement systems that fail over gracefully and transparently to clients
- Implement monitoring and logging solutions that enable the production systems to be monitored 24/7
- Respond to requests from developers by building self-service solutions
- Make sure that any tech solution that you put in place is robust, scalable and that failover / BCP systems are in place
- Install, configure, fine-tune, and optimise technology solutions
What you will bring:
- A BSc (or equivalent) degree in computer science
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- A strong UNIX / Linux background
- A strong Amazon Web Services background
- Extensive experience supporting container-based orchestration and deployment systems such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Experiences with databases like MONGO, MYSQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with CI/CD ( we use Jenkins and CircleCi)
- Proven ability and experience developing computer programs (Ruby, Java, Python, Golang or similar)
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Rundeck), (we use Ansible.)
- Able to be on-call one week per month
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive economical package (flexible compensation plan)
- Career Development Opportunities (constantly learning new technologies, and professionally grow)
- Training Program
- Extended Annual Holiday Leave
- Flexible Working Hours (half-day on Fridays)
- Fresh organic fruit, Coffee & Tea
- Team Building Activities
- Employee Referral System
- English & Spanish classes
- Friendly and supportive team
- Great working environment