We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Software team, who will be focused on DevOps infraestructure and tools. You will oversee code releases and manage the IT infrastructure that's needed to support software code in our environments. Provision required resources, select an appropriate deployment model, direct the testing protocol to validate release and monitor performance after release. Your main tasks and duties are related with provide a service including functions to build, test, deploy and monitor platform components and test-systems on CI / CD systems. Furthermore, the task presents to help automate and streamline the development environment and processes.
Other tasks will be:
- Empower delivery teams to iterate rapidly
- Implement, validate and maintain tools for building, testing, monitoring and operations
- Write code, integrate systems, and build configurations to drive and innovate around applications used in the organization.
- Lead the effort to build out continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines in all aspects of software applications.
- Develop tools and framework to improve operational efficiency and anomaly detection.
- Manage and analyze existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies.
- Work closely with product development teams.
- Continuous optimization / automation of the SW development toolchain.
- Developing automation scripts, tools to support build, test, and deployment.
- Evaluation of technologies & tools.
- Process re-engineering.
On the other hand, you will be involved in Cloud infrastructure projecte where you main responsabilities will be design, develop and mantain cloud solutions, through to create cloud infrastructure manually (services: lambdas code, databases, dedicated machines, cloud computing, rules, policies, users, etc) for serveless solutions and convert infrastructure as code.
We would like that our new team member meets the following criterias:
- You must be a passionate for the DevOps culture and have at least 2 year of experience in DevOps or similar and be interested in Cloud services design.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Network, Jenkins or similars.
- Previous experience with AWS Cloud using services like, lambdas, databases, dedicated machines, cloud computing, rules, policies, etc.
- Previous experience in programming /coding (Object Oriented Languages) with Python, Java, .NET, Tyoscript or others would be a plus.
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools for Windows or/and Linux
- Fluent in english
- Good communication / presentation skills
What we offer?
- Full flexible working hours.
- Flexible payment plan which includes: restaurant vouchers, health insurance, training, childcare. We offer all these benefits through Cobee all the benefits that we offer are now in one place. No paperwork or red tape, you only need your Cobee card and your mobile app.
- Wellbeing activities: yoga and mindfulness classes,, healthy tips each month, padel tournaments and more!
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- A huge amount of days off.
- Our dress code: casual is the new trendy!
- Canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes for a great discounted price.
- Stable employment contract and professional development opportunity in an international growing company.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment, with a team of highly qualified and committed professionals.
- Two friday afternoons off per month.
- People development is key for us: we offer you a dedicated training program for the job and professional development.
- Brand new offices in Mollet del Vallès (just 25 minutes driving from Barcelona city) with free outdoor parking.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!