Made of Genes (http://madeofgenes.com) is a start-up founded in 2015 with the objective to bridge the gap between genome research and its clinical application. We developed the first personal genome databank in the world, providing service to end-customers, clinics, researchers and governments. Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators or IBM Startups Connect. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to:
* Standardize, automate and document setup of development, testing and production environments.
* Maintain deployment pipelines, CI infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting.
* Use of automation in deployment and monitoring.
* Ensure the operational stability, security, and efficiency of our platform and infrastructure.
Minimum requirements (at least 2 years of experience)
* Experience in building Continuous Integration/Deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Travis or similar)
* Experience in Database administration (MySQL & PostgreSQL)
* Experience deploying services in Linux environment
* Experience in scripting (Bash, Python, or similar)
* Experience with virtualization and containerization (Docker)
* Experience with cloud providers like AWS, Azure and/or Softlayer
* Experience in Git
Other desirable skills
* Working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
* Configuration management with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or similars
* Analytical skills and creativity to solve problems in alternative ways
* Coding experience in any language: Python, PHP, Java…
* Understanding, monitoring and implementing microservices architecture
* Professional working proficiency in Spanish and English
What we offer
* A full-time, permanent position in our Esplugues de Llobregat offices
* Remuneration depending on the experience of the candidate
* A challenging and motivating environment with high growth possibilities and continuous learning
About Made of genes