PromoFarma.com is the leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products, direct to consumers, from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several European countries. PromoFarma.com is part of Zur Rose Group, European leader in online sales of pharmacy products, with more than 1,000 Million Euros in sales and 5 Million active customers in Europe. With an innovative business model, PromoFarma.com do not manage stock neither warehouses, it integrates the catalogue of products, pricing and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 150.000 products and 5.000 brands from more than 1.000 pharmacies and health stores. PromoFarma.com business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
Descripción de la oferta
We pair, encourage test driven development, collaborate, and enjoy healthy debate here and are looking for someone who can thrive in that environment.
A thirst for knowledge and passion for solving problems is what drives the team. Training and education is a big part of who we are, not only as a company,
but also as a mindset. We keep up to date in our field via continuing education, conferences, etc.
We are seeking an innovative and engaged DevOps Engineer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our infrastructure as code.
Your main missions will be
- Analyze and investigate possible bottlenecks and propose technical solutions.
- Transition all the infrastructure to infrastructure as code.
- Assist to Development team to make their work easy.
- Automatize and improve CI and CD pipeline.
- Manage monitoring and logging platform.
- Manage multiple kubernetes clusters.
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (your voice will be heard).
What we offer
- Long term contract.
- Full time position, free Friday afternoons, flexible schedules.
- At this moment all the team is working 100% remotely due to the COVID situation in Barcelona. Even that, we are a remotely friendly company.
- Competitive salary depending on seniority.
- Ticket Restaurant 9€/day worked.
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your brut salary to private Health Insurance (Sanitas), transport or nursery.
- Internal and external training with a budget of 1.000€/year per person. It will allow you to build your career path and more possibilities to grow within the company.
Company-provided MacBook Pro and all the needed equiptment to work at home and office.
Excellent working environment, you will be part of a motivated and professional team.
- Monthly company meeting as part of a sharing and transparent culture, afterworks, team buildings and more!
- Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona: Diagonal/Aribau. We have a flexible working space with coffee, tea, fresh fruit and cereals.
- 2+ years experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Infrastructure as code general knowledge (Terraform, cloudformation).
- Version control GIT.
- Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Dockerized environment is your friend.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable with Agile methodology.
- Monitoring Tools Prometheus , Grafana, Graylog, ELK, DataDog.
- Programming languages (Python, PHP, bash)
- Self-management and time management.
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
- Easygoing, fun, and a team player – must be able to comprehend highly-advanced forms of sarcasm.
Although not required, the ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience with Google cloud platform and VMWare vCloud
- An active github account with open source contributions
- Large experience with Terraform
- Large experience in Kubernetes administration
- Knowledge about Gitlab