You will be working in our engineering team to make sure our apps and services are ready for deployment and have observability setup for investigating issues.
What you’ll do:
Collaborative infrastructure development, testing, and evaluation.
Maintaining, updating, and improving our CI/CD setup and strategy.
Increasing monitoring capabilities and developing incident debugging tools.
Improving service deployment configuration.
Collaborating within the engineering team to improve automation and internal tooling to increase productivity.
Providing documentation of infrastructure, deployment configuration, and best practices.
Our technology stack:
We are using the latest tools for development (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes) and modern software development methodologies with scrum. Our application currently uses: Node.js, PlottableJS, D3.js, React, Mobx, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kibana, PostgreSQL, Redis, Apache Flink, and Microservices based on Node.js, Python, and Java.
Who you are:
- You have experience in DevOps, Software Engineering or Server Administration
- You write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
- You have a passion for building tools which will be used by developers every day
- You’re interested in building resilient software
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to get involved in one of the most exciting disruptive technologies. Industry 4.0 technologies will impact every industry dramatically in the coming years, and we are already making it real through real-life customers that are deploying our technology in scale. come and help us deliver leading-edge technologies to make our customers successful!
- A competitive salary of £30,000 – £45,000
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- Equity options are also available.
- Career progression. IntelliSense.io is a growth-phase software company and the team is rapidly expanding.
Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!