Aimsun is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our
Software Development team at Aimsun headquarters in central Barcelona.
Our ideal candidate is strongly motivated to improve the quality of the
software and experienced in software development and testing.
Your mission will be to streamline the whole product delivery process, taking care of all the release pipelines while working on our multiplatform deployment processes.
You will be encouraged to propose new technologies and methodologies.
• Lead all the continuous integration and delivery tools (Git, Jenkins, …)
• Define a fully automated release management process, including the branching model, handling of artifacts, automated testing, and deployment; this process will work all the way from development and testing up to client delivery.
• Master the configuration management, creating and maintaining the proper level of automation for all product deployment.
• Maintain up-to-date documentation related to the release management process and related configurations.
• Collaborate on building a better architecture for the whole product.
• Experience in setting up continuous integration release management processes using Jenkins and integrating it with other tools
• Experience with configuration management tools
• Virtualization/containerization knowledge
• GIT knowledge
• Fluency in professional written and spoken English or Spanish
Highly Desired Skills
• Strong research skills
• Organized, result-oriented and with a developer background
• Good Windows, Linux/Unix and Mac skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
• European citizenship or European work permit
• Ability to relocate to Barcelona