FilledThis offer is not available anymore
As a DevOps Engineer you will work on bringing two world together ... in a good way. Starting with software configuration management, down to managing builds and deploys and finally running some of it in cloud. On occasion, you will write some Python code and optimize the Linux-based systems our software runs on.
- Work within our Engineering team.
- Design and implement software configuration management, manage builds and deploys with a focus on process automation.
- Provide operational support for our service running on cloud infrastructure.
- Contribute with fresh ideas and make sure we NEVER mention the word "legacy".
- Provide assistance with system-intensive operations like performance testing, systems optimization, and so on
- At least 5 years’ professional experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Linux and networking.
- Git ninja.
- Demonstrable experience working with Ansible.
- Demonstrable experience working with AWS.
- Demonstrable experience working with Docker.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Terraform.
- Familiarity with Packer.
- Familiarity with Jenkins.
About Ecletic Iq
Ecletic Iq company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.