PromoFarma.com is the leading
ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products,
direct to consumers, from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other
health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several
PromoFarma.com is part of Zur Rose Group, European leader in online sales of pharmacy products, with more than 1,000 Million Euros in sales and 5 Million active customers in Europe.
With an innovative business model, PromoFarma.com do not manage stock
neither warehouses, it integrates the catalogue of products, pricing
and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies
in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 65.000
products and 4.500 brands from more than 500 pharmacies and health
PromoFarma.com business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
Descripción de la oferta
About the Team
We pair, encourage test driven development, collaborate, and enjoy healthy debate here and are looking for someone who can thrive in that environment.
A thirst for knowledge and passion for solving problems is what drives the team. Training and education is a big part of who we are, not only as a company,
but also as a mindset. We keep up to date in our field via continuing education, conferences, etc.
About the Position
We are seeking an innovative and engaged DevOps who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our infrastructure as code.
- Analize and investigate possible bottlenecks and propose technical solutions.
- Transition all the infrastructure to infrastructure as code.
- Assist to Development team to make their work easy.
- Automatize and improve CI and CD pipeline.
- Manage monitoring and logging platform.
- Manage multiple kubernetes clusters.
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (your voice will be heard)
What we offer
- Attractive salary + restaurant tickets.
- Benefits package.
- English classes.
- Great working environment, you will be part of an excellent motivated and professional team.
- Career path and possibilities to grow within the company.
Full-Time, Flexible working hours (entry from 8-10AM and leaving time in accordance with entry hour).
Company-provided MacBook Pro, 1000 euro budget for training, weekly English classes…
Work from your home office/remotely.
- Our office is based in the heart of Barcelona + free tea, coffee and fruit!
Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful.
1+ years experience with cloud platforms(AWS, Google Cloud).
Infrastructure as code general knowledge(Terraform, cloudformation).
Version control GIT
Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
Dockerized environment is your friend.
Good communication skills.
Comfortable with Agile methodology.
Monitoring Tools Prometheus , Grafana, Graylog, Elk.
Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
Easygoing, fun, and a team player – must be able to comprehend highly-advanced forms of sarcasm.
Although not required, the ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience with Google cloud platform
- An active github account with open source contributions
- Large experience with Terraform
- Large experience in Kubernetes administration
- Knowledge about Gitlab