AMBOSS - a company built by doctors for doctors with the mission of improving global healthcare. After the successful launch of our main learning platform in 2017, we are further enhancing our software with technologies like artificial intelligence & machine learning. Joining AMBOSS as DevOps Engineer means you will play a key role in creating a product that has the potential to improve medical care for billions of people.
At the moment we are increasing our cloud infrastructure where we would need your help as DevOps engineer to further develop our AWS and GCP systems with Kubernetes and Docker. You will develop a standardized CI/CD framework to deploy and manage a growing 20+ microservices environment. While working on topics like cross-cloud solutions like monitoring, tracing and logging.
- Designing, building and continually improving our scalable and IaC based environment
- Make sure we make the best use of cloud native capabilities like Lambda, SQS, etc.
- Supporting and improving our product development teams to optimize their delivery, development, testing and infrastructural workflows
- Ensuring our infrastructure stack is continuously evolving with the latest technologies
- Making sure we stay at the technological edge without compromising security or performance
AMBOSS believes in Quality and we are continuously looking for ways to further enhance cloud services. Are you the DevOps that wants to maintain an ever expanding cloud based product where you have the freedom to leave your legacy and make a impact in the global world of Healthcare?
We are looking for someone with:
- Several years of experience in deploying, running and monitoring web applications
- Great understanding of cloud integration and cloud services on the AWS platform and automation of infrastructure and deployments
- Experience with routine configuration and deployment of web applications, ideally with NodeJS, PHP, Nginx, Python, and both relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledgeable in securing, monitoring and scaling highly available and distributed systems (e.g. Jenkins, Terraform, Chef, Docker)
- Highest demands for security, performance and runtime stability
- Mastery over the English language and you can freely discuss your ideas in an agile work environment
As a bonus you could have:
- Experience running big data infrastructure, real-time pipelines (e.g. Redis, Kafka, Spark), and mobile CI pipelines (iOs, Android)
- Fun with statistical analysis, testing automation, penetration testing, and/or experience with PHP and technologies like GraphQL
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
A few of the things you can do at our office are:
- Joining one of our courses or team trainings - English & German classes, sports class, Yoga
- Cooking a meal in our fully stocked kitchen, or better joining a home cooked lunch from our chef
- Meeting colleagues at our Italian espresso machine for a friendly talk
- Enjoying the sun from one of our many balconies
- Staying healthy with our sponsored Urban Sports membership
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.