Tangelo Games is an innovative and global social casino gaming company facilitating the convergence of social networking and social mobile with offices in Toronto, Tel Aviv and Barcelona.
Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It's about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. We are creating new teams in our HQ in Barcelona to broaden our product lines and defeat our upcoming challenges, and this position is key for building the infrastructure and scalability of our systems.
You will be collaborating with multifunctional teams and will be responsible for the operations of our games. You will join a team with strong and healthy engineering culture and a fun environment to learn and experiment. Our products are delivered to multiple platforms (Mobile, Desktop) and are multiplayer and highly concurrent. In the specifics, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our infrastructure system in AWS, as well as developing our highly automated servers landscape, development tools, etc.
- Solid working knowledge of Linux (Red Hat).
- Nginx optimization, PHP-FPM for high concurrency / high availability scenarios
- MySQL (multi terabyte data and tens of millions of operations per day)
- Experience with security, high availability, big data solutions, virtualization, storage systems, etc.
- Solid production experience working with the AWS service family Previous experience in cloud cost optimization and management
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Experience with monitoring/reporting technologies ( e.g. Sensu, NewRelic...)
- Experience provisioning machines with Ansible / Terraform
- Knowledge of microservices (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Valued coding experience in Python and Go
- Conversational English mandatory
- Eagerness to help a thriving business grow
- Willingness to share knowledge, teach and learn
- Take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Quick learner - Passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- Can-do attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Results Oriented
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
About Tangelo Games