Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players.
Our wide portfolio includes more than 90 top-ranked titles developed to the highest standards for playing synchronously in a multi-platform environment.
With our operative headquarters in Barcelona and a Studio in Tel Aviv, we reach more than 200 countries with a strong focus in the U.S, LatAm and Southern European markets.
Life at Tangelo Games is more than games! It’s about being passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be involved in:
- Develop the Continuous Deployment & Delivery Pipelines.
- Configuration of all the tools of monitoring (logging, dashboards, alerts).
- Administer the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Participate in the Strategic Improvement of the Operations Area: customer service, system administration, 24/7 support, etc.
- Documentation and team work in order to improve the knowledge transfer.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Customer service principles, techniques, systems, and standards.
- Linux required.
- SCM tools (Git, Github, SVN ). Relational databases including a database query language (Mysql, Postgresql). Cloud platforms like (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Python, Go, and understand PHP.
- Orchestration tools like, Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on attitude.
- Passion for games.
- Results oriented.
- Sense of initiative and proactivity.
- Team Player, crazy people!
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully equipped HQ with ping pong, boxing set and play station.
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fresh fruits.
- Permanent contract.
About Tangelo Games