Our entire infrastructure is present on Amazon Web Services. We work following Infrastructure as Code practices (by using terraform and ansible). We are always open to explore new technologies and tools.
We are PCI Compliant company.
We have a pragmatic, agile, quality oriented development methodology: short sprints with continuous delivery, pair programming & design reviews.
What we require
- Experience (we 're looking from junior
to senior roles) in DevOps / SRE / Systems (previous experience with our
tech stack desirable but not mandatory).
- Solid knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Follow Infrastructure as Code practices
- Relentless in the pursuit of writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proactive, accountable, analytical and pragmatic.
- Attention to detail / product ownership.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
- EU work permit.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Really flexible working hours, you can work remotely when needed.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Transparency and open culture.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions.
- A tangible impact on the product and also on the company culture .
- Continuous learning:
- Weekly sessions.
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books,...
- 10% of the time to work on any project you 're interested on.
- Free drinks and fruits.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard set-up consist of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro and a 27" external display.
- 23 days of vacation per year + free days.
- Office based on a bike-friendly location in the centre of Barcelona with plenty of nice places nearby.
- Oh! We don't have a ping-pong table here, but we do encourage you to have a healthy work / life balance so you can play in your free time.
SeQura company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.