Wegow, where music goes live.
Wegow is a social live music marketplace where users, artists, promoters and brands
interact in a completely new way to gain exposure to live music.
With more than 2M registered users globally and 4M monthly users, the discovery gig
platform notifies users with the latest gigs of their favorite artists, acts as a personalized
music agenda, brings people with similar music tastes together and offers all the ticket
options available of a music event.
● Position Statement
We are looking for a hard-working and well rounded student to become part of our Tech
team. You will learn the inner workings of an organization that has a critical mission to make
the fan experience better. This role will be responsible for key areas and execution within the
Wegow product family. This includes the ideation and day-to-day oversight and insights of
how fans experience our app and web. The role necessitates a leader with a strong bias for
action, deep intellectual curiosity, desire to quickly test and learn and unflappable positivity
and tenacity. This position would include significant interaction with our development teams,
design and UX team.
Be enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school.
Motivated self-starter who is curious about how things work and can work better.
Great interpersonal and communication skills (or something you’re looking to improve).
Ability to multitask, prioritize and raise your hand if you have questions.
Organized, detail-oriented and not afraid to make mistakes.
Have prior internship experience (preferred but not required).
Curious about development technologies.
● Company and outlook
Wegow's tech department is a young team of professionals, passionate about technology
and music. Wegow is one of Spain's most promising start-ups and a fast-growing company.
● We offer
- Remunerated internship
- Real recruitment prospect.
- Fixed, full-time contract
- Flexible time schedule (Mon-Thu starting from 8:00h-10:00h, Fridays 10:00h-15:00h)
- Condensed work schedule during summer
- Fancy office in Madrid city center
- A career in the Live Music Industry
- Live concert broadcasting from our office (#wegowlive)
- Free coffee, sandwiches, snacks and fruits
- Team-building events once/twice a year
- Young team of passionate professionals, friendly and fun atmosphere
- Flexible payment plan (tax deductions through restaurant tickets etc.)
- Occasional remote work (currently limited to one Friday per month)
- Personalized education plan
- No dress code. Be yourself!