At Mailjet, we make sending email easy and have an all-in-one solution to do just that. We're a fast growing startup backed by well-known VC’s with teams in Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Sofia, London, Toronto, & New York and with more than 100,000 customers around the world. Our technology empowers developers to painlessly integrate their apps with our API and marketers to create outstanding, responsive emails in minutes and begin sending smarter email. Every company needs email and they need it delivered to their contacts’ inbox!
We’re looking for a Developer Evangelist to join our team based in Berlin. As a Developer Evangelist your main mission is to be the voice for making email easy and reliable. As Developer Evangelist for Mailjet, you’ll travel to hackathons and conferences, give amazing demos, contribute to forums, collaborate on insightful blog posts, and empower developers to solve problems with the Mailjet API. You get excited about helping others build innovative products and are passionate about technology. Oh, and you better like to have a lot of fun!
- Strong presence in both the online and offline developer communities. You already tweet, attend Meetups, blog, and contribute to online developer forums (Github, StackOverflow, etc);
- Software development background with a track record building and delivering web applications, especially using APIs;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for blog posts, technical writing, and presenting at hackathons;
- Willingness & ability to travel, up to 50%, wherever and whenever developers are building cool stuff;
- Passionate about helping developers and startups with an excitement for the tech community;
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and an ability to prioritize effectively.
- Previous roles as a Software Engineer, Tech Lead, or CTO;
- Fluency in multiple languages (both spoken and programming);
- Experience in building an application with email at its core;
- Strong social media following.
- Exceptional environment: international startup (clients in +150 countries), strong growth;
- Multicultural team: interact with our offices in Paris, Brussels, Sofia, London, Toronto, & New York
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs (e.g. fotolia.com & mention.net) and build your own network
- Highly motivating salary package, long term contract: grow with the company!
Click "Apply" below and email us a copy of your resume, links to social profiles & blogs, and your opinion on the most effective way to reach new developers.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!