FilledThis offer is not available anymore
As demand generation executive your roles will be:
- Manage the email marketing program including planning, copywriting, testing, and reporting
- Design and execute a lead nurture strategy that generates pipeline, resurfaces leads, and speed up opportunities.
- Manage our marketing & Sales database, ensuring cleanliness and data integrity. Develop and implement a segmentation strategy that enables us to deliver the right message to the right audience, increasing database engagement and reducing unsubscribes.
- Create compelling, conversion-focused landing pages for content, webinars, and events that drive qualified leads in collaboration with the Content executives.
- Be one of our in-house Pardot experts, supporting the implementation of our marketing automation platform and acting as a day-to-day administrator alongside Marketing Operations. Manage technical aspects of the marketing automation systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
What do we need?
- A fast learner and able to work independently
- With previous experience in marketing automation and/or email marketing tools (Pardot is a plus)
- Analytical skills and ability to work with data and spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to understand business needs and translate them into actions
- Fluent in English (our day-to-day language) and Spanish
- High interest in the digital environment, technology, and new challenges
- Ability to collect, prioritize and implement feedback and ideas from the rest of the company's stakeholders.
What do we offer?
- Salary according to value delivered
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with great company culture.
- Hands-on training across the different areas of online marketing
- First-hand startup experience in our fast-growing, venture-backed company.
iContainers company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.