The Delivery Leader at Aktana coordinates delivery teams to ensure on time, on budget, and in scope projects. A successful Delivery Leader has strong project management skills and a focus on managing expectations and actions that deliver on customer value.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in technical project management and coordination of teams of varying sizes. The Delivery Leader is responsible for planning and coordinating activities and ensuring that processes are completed, and milestones are met throughout the project lifecycle. The Delivery Leader will collaborate directly with Delivery Consultants, Delivery Engineers, and other supporting resources to deliver on project commitments, and will partner with Customer Relationship Leaders to establish and confirm client expectations, scope definition, and to maintain client relationships throughout the project engagement. Highly effective Delivery Leaders are exceptional at managing scope, identifying opportunities, and are deployment specialists in areas such as, CRM and multi-channel marketing.
What you’ll own and accomplish...
- You will serve as team lead both internally and as the client’s contact for any active delivery project.
- You will be responsible for ensuring delivery on time, on budget, and in scope, while still meeting quality standards with deliverables and process execution.
- You will ensure that necessary project activities are completed (including documentation) to drive internal effectiveness and customer adoption.
- You will outline the Services scope of work in collaboration with the Sales Lead.
- You will support the development of the business case, and translation to success criteria.
- You will define the project plans, validate resource needs, and onboard team members.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful and timely completion of projects within scope and budget.
- Customer satisfaction scores reflecting positive client engagement in delivery processes.
- Internal feedback from delivery team members reflecting effectiveness in supporting delivery.
What you’ll need to be successful...
- You need Project Management skills
- You need Team Leadership skills
- You need the ability to use influence effectively
- You need excellent Facilitation skills
- You need strong client management skills
- You need experience crafting statements of work for services organizations, including price quoting
- You need to know what makes a good requirement, and how to solicit good requirements
- You need the ability to speak to return on investment and business impact
- You need business acumen
- You need business knowledge of the industry
- You need Excellent oral and written communication skills
You’ll really stand out if…
- You have demonstrated technical project management skills
- You have client experience working with senior management and working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You have pharmaceutical industry experience
- You have participated in the development of or facilitated technical training sessions
Why you’ll love working at Aktana…
Committed to customer success and innovation, Aktana is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). Our proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multi-channel engagement with HCPs. Today, more than half of the top 20 global pharma companies are using Aktana for intelligent engagement.
Aktana is growing fast and looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We are committed to building a diverse workplace in which our employees are empowered to do their best work, and we strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We value hard work, transparency, and collaboration – and we like to have fun too! We are Great Place to Work Certified™, an honor given based on validated feedback from employees who report a consistently positive experience working at Aktana.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have offices in Philadelphia, London, Barcelona, Bucharest, Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Beijing, Sydney, Pune, and Sao Paulo.