The DBA will be in charge of the deployment and maintenance of several databases (mainly MongoDB and PostgreSQL). He/she will plan and execute architectural changes concerning HA (High Availability) and Scalability. He/she will closely work together with the Backend Development team on new database related functionalities. He/she will join the existing DevOps/SRE team and help with general maintenance tasks concerning the cloud-based platform.
Requirements (min. 2 years)
- MongoDB, replica sets, High Availability
- PostgreSQL cluster administration and maintenance
- Linux and scripting
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Google Cloud
- VPC networks
- Network and Application Security
Company and outlook
Wegow's tech department is a young team of professionals, passionate about technology and music. Wegow is one of Spain's most promising start-ups and a fast-growing company.
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Fixed, full-time contract
- Flexible time schedule (Mon-Thu starting from 8:00h-10:00h, Fridays 10:00h-15:00h)
- Condensed work schedule during summer (currently 8:00-16:00h)
- Fancy office in Madrid city center
- A career in the Live Music Industry
- Enjoy live concert broadcasting from our office (#wegowlive)
- Free coffee, sandwiches, snacks and fruits
- Team-building events once/twice a year
- Young team of passionate professionals, friendly and fun atmosphere
- Flexible payment plan (tax deductions through restaurant tickets etc.)
All positions at Wegow are 100% in-office. We do not offer remote work.