Within our agile teams you will have the opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects. And you will do so not only with a consolidated team and the best experts. You expect projects ranging from a platform, an API, to a daring direct marketing campaign.
As a database administrator and manager at PASSNFLY you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and learn new things. You will be working on dynamic and innovative product. And if you need anything to do it, no problem, just ask!
Skills that you need to have:
- Basic knowledge on Amazon RDS.
- A thorough knowledge of data management and database administration.
- Strong RDBS concepts and ysexperience in creating and maintaining tables, views, stored procedures especially using MySQL.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolution for database-related issues.
- Create stored procedures, views, tables and other functionality required by the backend team.
- Do a regular database maintenance ensuring that all databases in different instances have the same schema and data.
- Create scheduled backup and recovery operations.
- Provide support and create regular and specific reports.
- Advanced English spoken and written
What we can offer:
- Take full responsibility for projects.
- Work closely with very different profiles.
- Develop the architecture of complex systems.
- Learn from your colleagues, but also, teach them.
- Deliver completely in a creative and very varied environment.
- Interesting project
- Competitive salary
- Young and international team
- Weekly team events
- Every week meeting with manager to receive feedback on your work
- Professional development in dynamic company
- Fruits, snacks, and drinks
- Office in the city center, close to the beach