What the job is about:
- Excellent analytical ability and a strong desire to build “something out of nothing” together with Catalin Ciobanu, our CTO
- Software development skills (Python / R) with a focus on building sound and scalable algorithms
- Strong knowledge of machine learning and familiarity with NLP methods required
- Advanced web development frameworks (front and back-end) is a plus
The ideal candidate:
- Has a PhD degree in a quantitative discipline such as Math, Physics, Computer Science, etc. . An M.S. degree from top engineering schools such as ENS Ulm, ENS Cachan, Polytechnique, Centrale, ENSAE or European equivalents is also considered if the candidate has prior research experience
- Possesses a high sense of curiosity and a passion for extracting insight from data and incorporating it into our product.
- Is an independent and versatile self-learner
- Loves teamwork, works hard and proactively helps others overcome challenges
- Masters written and oral communications skills, with a passion for data visualization
- Shows genuine interest in how skills, jobs and education combine to create value in society.
- Joining a Parisian startup with a secured first financing round and ready to revolutionize the way companies handle talent management and professional development
- A competitive financial package (depending on the profile of the candidate)
- Offices at Le Cargo, where Boost.rs is incubated
You are motivated by this new challenge? To apply for the job, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a few lines explaining your motivations.