TAPTAP, founded in 2010 and headquartered in Madrid, is a technology firm at the epicenter of innovation in adtech and martech. TAPTAP provides location intelligence marketing and advertising solutions in 10 markets within Europe, Africa, N. America, and S. America. Global media agencies and large to mid-market brands leverage TAPTAP’s Sonata technology in over 80 markets for market intelligence and digital advertising solutions.
We are unique because TAPTAP brings together analytics, creativity, innovation, ambitious challenges, and teamwork. Our goal is to link physical and digital marketing. All of it, globally.
Since our founding, we focus on the development of sophisticated data-driven solutions that have led us to develop Location Intelligence Platforms.
Our Personality: We are ambitious, demanding, and optimistic go-getters. We are entrepreneurs, working hard together as a team to drive and achieve our ambitious growth plans. In short, we smell opportunity where others see vulnerability.
We are a highly motivated and skilled team, where everyone’s role has a real impact on the company’s growth. Success and evolution are combined in a great company culture with people from all over the world.
Short Job Description:
We are looking for an inspired, motivated, [and experienced] Data Scientist to join our team and work on the design and implementation of data-driven solutions on our Location Intelligence Platform.
Requirements of the role:
- +3 years of experience in data science.
- +3 years of experience in Python programming.
- Strong in quantitative analysis, statistics or mathematics.
- Experience in Machine Learning models and methodologies.
- Experience performing ETL functions and understanding data quality steps.
- Experience working with a (cloud) Big Data framework (AWS cloud preferred).
- Experience working with at least one SQL and NoSQL Database (Postgres, MongoDB preferred).
- Experience in communicating technically, at a level appropriate for the audience.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools – JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledgeable in Agile methodologies (SCRUM preferred).
- Advanced level of English.
- (bonus) Experience working with a CI/CD pipeline.
- (bonus) Experience in the adTech or marTech business.
- Active development of our innovative geolocated intelligence platform.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements.
- Define strategy for use of data and how data use interacts with data design.
- Data research and visualization.
- Lead daily stand-up meetings of your team and sprint planning sessions ● Manage team capacity and agree project scopes.
- Resolve conflicts across the functions of the team (DevOps/AI/DB/FE/BE…).
- Develop, train, finetune and industrialize ML models.
- Perform data studies and data discovery around new data sources or new uses for existing data sources.
- Implement and hands-off data checking and updating procedures to other teams.
- Create and document reusable packages and libraries in Python and other languages.
- Great working environment.
- Full-time contract
- Ticket Restaurant/Health Insurance
- Permanent position, strong possibilities of internal promotion in an international profiled firm.
- Competitive compensation package, according to the candidate profile & experience.
About TapTap Networks