OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest
Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a
pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we
set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things
in life and are still well-dressed.
Are you looking for an amazing playground, where you can apply your machine learning skills? Do you want to take over responsibility in building up a data driven company? Then become part of our Data Department as a Machine Learning Specialist (m/f)!
The Data Science team works at the intersection of statistics, machine learning and engineering to tackle some of the most challenging and interesting problems, ranging from deep learning, multi-modal feature representation to working with unstructured text and image data.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in machine learning and is passionate about solving real-world problems. We are looking for someone who believes in implementing and testing ideas rather than talking about them; someone who loves building data products and models.
In this role, you will closely collaborate with colleagues within the data science team to conceptualize, implement and evaluate state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions. You will be likewise responsible of conducting exploratory research and its transfer into a final product. This is an opportunity to work in a highly impactful role that will be transformative to Outfittery. The ideal candidate should be equally comfortable writing code, choosing the appropriate statistical methods, and communicating with a technical audience.
- PhD (or comparable) degree in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Data Mining, or similar
- Academic track record or proven applied research experience in one of the following areas: deep learning, Bayesian inference, computer vision or recommender system, natural language processing, multi-modal representation
- Sound theoretical knowledge about machine learning and computational statistics as well as knowing best practices in their application
- Solid software engineering skills for prototype development and the implementation of experimental setups
- Deep skepticism of buzzword mumbo jumbo, plus the ability to identify and debunk false assumptions and analytical flaws is a strong plus.
- Data, data, data
- An highly impactful and creative role in a company with Data Science at its core
- An amazing playground for all sorts of machine learning applications
- A proprietary world-class A/B testing platform
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Paul Karrmann.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!