OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest
Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a
pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we
set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things
in life and are still well-dressed.
Are you looking for an amazing playground, where you can apply your machine learning skills? Do you want to take over responsibility in building up a data driven company? Then become part of our Data Department as a Machine Learning Specialist (m/f)!
The Data Science team works at the intersection of statistics, machine learning and engineering to tackle some of the most challenging and interesting problems, ranging from deep learning, multi-modal feature representation to working with unstructured text and image data.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in machine learning and is passionate about solving real-world problems. We are looking for someone who believes in implementing and testing ideas rather than talking about them; someone who loves building data products and models.
In this role, you will closely collaborate with colleagues within the data science team to conceptualize, implement and evaluate state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions. You will be likewise responsible of conducting exploratory research and its transfer into a final product. This is an opportunity to work in a highly impactful role that will be transformative to Outfittery. The ideal candidate should be equally comfortable writing code, choosing the appropriate statistical methods, and communicating with a technical audience.
- PhD (or comparable) degree in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Data Mining, or similar
- Academic track record or proven applied research experience in one of the following areas: deep learning, Bayesian inference, computer vision or recommender system, natural language processing, multi-modal representation
- Sound theoretical knowledge about machine learning and computational statistics as well as knowing best practices in their application
- Solid software engineering skills for prototype development and the implementation of experimental setups
- Deep skepticism of buzzword mumbo jumbo, plus the ability to identify and debunk false assumptions and analytical flaws is a strong plus.
- Data, data, data
- An highly impactful and creative role in a company with Data Science at its core
- An amazing playground for all sorts of machine learning applications
- A proprietary world-class A/B testing platform
- A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Paul Karrmann.