This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious student with strong skills as a Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing in-house development team at Ultralytics LLC, a U.S. based startup specialising in Machine Vision, Particle Physics, and Artificial Intelligence solutions. The position is initially an unpaid internship, with the possibility of full-time employment in the future for strongly performing students.
As part of our technical team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing Artificial Intelligence solutions from the ground up; adding new features from our product roadmap and constantly looking to improve performance. We are looking for someone who thrives in a close-knit agile team, takes pride in their code and is truly passionate about technology.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Develop optimized and highly performing ML solutions for both cloud computing and edge computing (using Python, PyTorch and TensorFlow).
- Work with your fellow developers, business analysts and other team members to plan new features
- Iterate existing functionality to improve the AI results
- Work to constantly improve the performance of the application
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience or coursework in Artificial Intelligence
- Excellent Python skills
- Previous experience in either PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Previous experience in cloud computing using either GCP or AWS
- Knowledge of coding styles, design patterns, and naming guidelines
- Experience with GitHub for version control
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON a plus
- Knowledge with Swift 4 and iOS frameworks a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Takes pride in writing clean and efficient code
- Always willing to learn new skills and explore emerging technology
- Constantly up to date with new technology and excited about bringing new ideas to the table