We are looking for a Data Scientist (Full Stack) that will help us analyze mobile data in order to deploy scalable solutions. Your daily tasks will range from building predictive models to setting up a data storage system; they will include the analysis of health indicators and sensor data, as well as delivering a reliable and well-crafted software solution.
You will work closely with our iOS and backend teams to implement every solution fast and smoothly. You will need to manage the pits and falls of Python development, and to deploy and test your data science solutions.
You are comfortable with designing experiments and evaluating your results empirically. You will be required to communicate effectively your results to the rest of the team and to external partners; you will need to make good use of plots and data visualization techniques, code snippets, or statistics depending on the listener and on the task.
You can build a model of reality, validate it, and quantify your errors. You enjoy what you do and want to work with people who share your passion. You want to help us digitalizing healthcare.
REQUIREMENTS- You have a strong analytical and quantitative background, as well as a software engineering skillset.
- You are knowledgeable in statistics, time series analysis and/or machine learning.
- You are keen about software engineering best practices and familiar with Python development tools.
- You are acquainted with the most up-to-date libraries and tools for data analysis and machine learning in Python. Experience using Keras, TensorFlow, SciPy, Jupyter, Pandas will be appreciated.
- Experience working with mobile sensors data is a plus.
- Experience with human activity recognition or with digital health problems is definitely a plus